11/14/10

read and reuse

I love this look.

I love the floating bookshelves on top of the book pages. I bought my shelf earlier this fall from umbra.com.


I wonder how long it took to apply the pages?

Not a wall-covering I know- but I love the the pop of color from the bows! Maybe I wont need to buy wrapping paper this year...


Need to find me a Polaroid camera- super creative and adorable, LOVE it!


I like this shot but not so sure I like the chair.


Old newspapers on the wall give this room a sexy look!


I had to run into this cute bookshop to steal a pic- I love how they used the pages from old books on the wall and suspended the books from the ceiling. This started my curiosity of what else we could use as a wall-covering?


I was walking on Elizabeth Street last night with my new friend Laura (I am helping her re vamp her apartment) and we saw some fun eye candy and inspirations during our stroll through SoHo and when I got home I did some research on some "cheap wall-covering" ideas... these were a few I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...