5/19/11

meeting marcel

there are some designers i dream about meeting and i met one of them this weekend ...marcel freaking wanders!!!  {thank you icff} the best part about meeting marcel - he was extremely nice and approachable!


listening to marcel speak at icff, good thing i brought my note book.

sadly this man's head distracted me...but only for a second.

i had to go say hello after his talk!


remember my marcel + mac post? mac has never looked so good

heard of moooi? marcel is the art director and co-owner of the amazing dutch company.  moooi does the coolest stuff ever! i dream of owning the horse lamp... one day.

the moooi animals


a wanders interior

at the marcel wanders/flos party this weekend peeps were getting marcel designed tattoos!! nuts.

me with marcel, he's so tall- but oh so sweet! thanks for being such an inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...