3/8/12

what i love right now: this cobalt blue chair

earlier this week i stopped by my upholster's to check up
on some pieces he's doing for my project 
(if anyone in the nyc area is needing an upholster let me know, he's great!)

when i walked in my heart stopped...
the monochromatic cobalt blue chair was coming together fabulously!!! 

 i am soooo loving this chair and want one for myself!
i can't wait to see it all finished! i thought i'd share this little 
colorful blue gem with you all.


does anyone else have a cobalt blue obsession?
it's one of those colors i am head over heels for!


3 comments:

  1. New follower to your blog. Loving your fabulous finds!

    http://leeanderin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chair is sooo gorgeous! definitely a conversation piece!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO AMAZING. Loving Cobalt right now!

    XO. Margaret

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...